- Dec. 11, morning: Fly from CMH to SJC via LAS and ride from SJC to the Stanford Guest House
- Dec. 17-20: Take Owl (12:00 AM to 8:00 AM) shifts as Data Quality Manager for the BaBar Detector at SLAC
- Dec. 24, early morning: Fly from SFO to MSP, take shuttle van to Eau Claire, WI; from there, I will ride to Independence, WI with my parents.
- Approx. Dec. 29: Ride back to Minneapolis to visit friends there.
- Jan. 3, morning: Fly from MSP to CMH via ORD.
What I Have Read in 2017
Books I am ReadingReaching Students: What Research Says about Effective Instruction in Undergraduate Science and Engineeringby Linda Kober
To Read Next
My Blogging Inspirations and Influences
Tags#ichep2016 2007 CGSA Camping Trip 2008 CGSA Camping Trip Adventures in Japan 2014 astronomy Being a Christian Physicist Bicycle Black History Month Blows to my patriotism BMENS: Biological Macro-Evolution by Natural Selection Creation Care Creative Writing dreams Election 2008 Election 2010 Election 2012 Election 2016 Encouragement Enouragement Family Favorite Companion Flags Food Friends Fun Fun with Flags Gratitude Italy 2006 Kyoto 2012 Lakota Moving from CA to OH Moving from IN to IL Moving from OH to IN Music Mystery Our Congregation Practical Benefits of Particle Physics Prayer Sommers Sports Tales of the Weird Travel Wedding Weinland Park Young-Earth