As you may have noticed, my blog posting has been rather sparse lately. Much has been happening in my life, and I have been taking photographs at a high rate. To update my readers quickly, I have stored those photos in my Photobucket account. There you can see the following:
- More pictures from the Weinland Park Walkability Study (including favorites below)
- The Air Force Museum in Dayton
- CGSA End of Year Picnic, right here in Weinland Park
- A Wedding in Pennsylvania
- My favorite companion’s garden on her porch
- Flora and fauna from my lawn
- My housemate learning to mow the lawn
- Another trip to the Park of Roses
- Highlights from Independence Day 2008
I think the expression on the little boy’s face says it all.
A nice portrait from the Park of Roses.