My fiancée came to visit me in Bloomington this weekend with her new roommate and two mutual friends from Columbus. A great time was had by all.
- Time with Kelly
- Watching Kelly and Stephanie, one of our friends in Bloomington, play softball for Exodus Church. They lost to St. Paul’s 14-10, but it was an exciting game.
- Having dinner at Lennie’s, including some of the best cheesecake I’ve ever tasted, with local blackberries.
- Discussing our wedding, honeymoon, relocation, and other parts of our future as Dr. & Mrs. (then Dr. & Dr.) Corwin!
- Touring the Oliver Winery
- Having a BBQ at Markus & Stephanie’s, which was a great meal from a team effort.
- Church at Exodus, with a sermon on Matthew 5:33-37
- An excellent lunch at Cafe Turkuaz
- Spending a restful afternoon and evening with my future wife
- Working in my office, then having lunch with her before saying goodbye on Monday
- Finding several romantic and loving surprises in my apartment when I returned on Monday evening.