For those of us who respond with the title of this entry when we see the proliferation of political yard signs this time of year, I have compiled a list of sources that I have found useful in deciding who to select in some of the less publicized races.
- Project Vote Smart
- Chicago Tribune Election Center
- Kane County Chronicle (Endorsements)
- Daily Herald (Endorsements)
- Batavia Republican (Election Guide)
- League of Women Voters of Central Kane County (Candidate Forum)
- League of Women Voters of Elgin (Candidate Forum Videos)
- Illinois Civil Justice League, which the Tribune describes as “a pro-business group” has questionnaires from candidates for several competitive and retention judicial elections.