It seems God has decided that I have not done enough traveling and presenting my work yet this year. Here are the upcoming presentations and travel planed between now and Thanksgiving. Among these trips are 3 plane flights and more than 1000 miles of driving.
Most of them have come up only in the past few weeks! Please pray that I will represent God, particle physics, NOvA, and Indiana University well at all of them.
- Job Interview by Skype, morning of Sep. 27
- Seminar on the NOvA Experiment, Indiana University, Oct. 3
- Presentation on NOvA at the Advances in Neutrino Technology conference, Philadelphia, Oct. 10
- NOvA Collaboration Meeting, University of Minnesota, Oct. 14-16
- Seminar on NOvA, University of Pittsburgh, Nov. 21.