If you doubt that smoking is bad for your health, I recommend Merchants of Doubt.
If you doubt that second hand smoke is bad for your health, I recommend Merchants of Doubt.
If you doubt the existence of acid rain, I recommend Merchants of Doubt.
If you have any doubts about the ozone hole, I recommend Merchants of Doubt.
If you think the tobacco companies doubted that second hand smoke is bad for your health, I recommend Merchants of Doubt.
If you think the banning of DDT was a bad thing, I recommend Merchants of Doubt.
If you think global warming is a hoax, I recommend Merchants of Doubt.
What I Have Read in 2017
Books I am ReadingReaching Students: What Research Says about Effective Instruction in Undergraduate Science and Engineeringby Linda Kober
To Read Next
My Blogging Inspirations and Influences
- Washington State Democratic Party - Did Washington state's Dino Rossi really want new homes for unwed mothers?
- National Taxpayers Union - Do Trump tariffs cost more than Affordable Care Act taxes?
- National Republican Congressional Committee - Washington's Kim Schrier is no Bernie Sanders, nor is her health plan his
- 2007 CGSA Camping Trip
- 2008 CGSA Camping Trip
- Adventures in Japan 2014
- Being a Christian Physicist
- Blows to my patriotism
- BMENS: Biological Macro-Evolution by Natural Selection
- Creation Care
- Creative Writing
- Election 2008
- Election 2010
- Election 2012
- Election 2016
- Favorite Companion
- Fun with Flags
- Italy 2006
- Kyoto 2012
- Moving from CA to OH
- Moving from IN to IL
- Moving from OH to IN
- Our Congregation
- Practical Benefits of Particle Physics
- Tales of the Weird
- Weinland Park