1. Getting our planned entertainment PC connected to the internet
2. Homemade funnel cake
3. Completing and submitting a preliminary application to the Christian Scholars Foundation
4. Time to relax and read (Mar. 15, 2014)
5. James shared his homemade pizza (Mar. 18, 2014)
6. Homemade sushi (Mar. 16, 2014)
7. Watching part of the second episode of Cosmos with my wife.
8. Phyiscs Pi Day social (Mar. 17, 2014)
9. My wife’s delicious apple crisp pie
10. Meeting one of my colleague’s newborn daughter
11. Extremely helpful conversation at the SDSM&T Benefits Fair (Mar. 18, 2014)
12. Attending the weekly InterVarsity GFM prayer meeting with my wife (Mar. 19, 2014)
13. Math department Pi Day social (Mar. 19, 2014)
14. Unlimited wings at Buffalo Wild Wings for Physics Lunch (Mar. 19, 2014)
15. Being a judge for the 6th & 8th grade engineering categories at the High Plains Regional Science & Engineering Fair.
16. Being recruited to be part of the team selecting the overall winner of the High Plains Regional Science & Engineering Fair.
17. The impressive experiment that won the 6th grade engineering category
18. Opportunity to see friends and colleagues at the Fair
19. My wife was also a judge at the fair
20. Genuine hope for the future of science in the country.