Gratitude (Nov. 4 – Nov. 10)
- Excellent discussion and planning with Society of Physics Students
- My wife landed safely (and close to punctually) in Pittsburgh
- Received my influenza vaccination.
- Physics colloquium from one of our graduate students
- Time at the library this evening (Nov. 5)
- The Pleiades rising in the east.
- Retrieved my wife’s bike from the bike shop)
- Tried a new restaurant (Nov. 7)
- My wife was able to spend most of Friday (Nov. 6) with dear friends
- Finished machine shop training
- I was able to help my wife find a hotel for part of her trip.
- Beautiful conjunction of Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and the Moon early in the morning as I was riding to a men’s group (Nov. 6)
- Good discussion at men’s group
- Being able to make tea in my office.
- My wife’s bicycle is turned up and back home.
- Good conversation with a colleague about religions beliefs and their effect on society
- New pillars in place for our garage porch
- My wife’s beautiful flight from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis
- Bringing my wife home from her trip
- All of the wonderful friends my wife caught up with during her trip
- Starting a calibration test of our radon monitor.
- Dark chocolate ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery
- Discussion of race and policing in Rapid City based on a study from the University of South Dakota.
- Leftovers from Sheetz
- Video of a levitating frog.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink