Gratitude (Nov. 11 – Nov. 17)
- Physics lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings
- The veterans in my life and my ancestry, including my grandfathers (Austin and Galen), step-grandfather (Louis), and many friends.
- Leftover squash cake from Sunday potluck
- Being able to adjust my wife’s bike seat to a better and (I hope) more stable height.
- Visiting the WiSE open house
- Writing birthday cards to our friends
- Dinner with friends to celebrate a birthday
- Fun at Watiki Water Park (Nov. 14)
- Getting part of our basement in better condition for guests
- Dinner at Famous Dave’s
- My wife leading the discussion at our church on Sunday (Nov. 15)
- The wonderful people she told us about in her discussion
- A chance to help a friend through a rough time
- Finishing and posting the short version of a book review for my friend’s novel Truest
- Good weather for walking over the weekend
- Meeting and petting a neighbor’s cat, named Purry Como
- The STEM: Women Are All Over It shirt is back on sale!
- Pointing a student to a potentially helpful source of information on cosmic rays.
- Packing for my trip to the AAPT Teaching Workshop went smoothly
- My wife’s help in getting ready for the trip
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink