Gratitude (Jan. 27 – Feb. 2)
- The amazement and curiosity of the students at Corral Drive Elementary at our plasma globe and infinity mirror.
- All of the people who were involved in the elementary school event.
- The spectacular morning sky on the morning of Jan. 29.
- Starting to learn my student’s names
- Helping one of my students understand vector multiplication before blowing his mind with the idea of 4-dimensional vectors.
- Strengthening the habit of writing something down that I need to do as soon as I think of it.
- Learning several important things via calling in to a collaboration meeting this weekend
- Good discussion of the incarnation’s consequences for our self-worth on Sunday (Jan. 31)
- My mother and sister are still greatly enjoying the presents we bought for them at Christmas.
- Learning more about microagressions (Jan. 28)
- My wife’s birthday (Feb. 2)!
- Silent Time app on my phone to prevent me from interrupting my own class.
- Care given to our order at (of all places) Popeye’s Chicken (Jan. 31)
- My wife’s birthday; I’m grateful she was born (Feb. 2)!
- I have good reason to pay attention to the number of calories I consume because I may consumer more than I need rather than less.
- I have decided to attend ICHEP 2016, which is in Chicago this year.
- I have a better understanding of what I will need to do on my next shifts on NOvA.
- Students came to my office hours for the first time this semester (Feb. 1).
- Completed the first day of my first yoga class.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Gratitude
. Bookmark the permalink