Gratitude (Apr. 27 – May 3)
- My first (of two) review sessions for my class went better than I expected.
- Learning about SPS through their end-of-year colloquium
- Being able to provide rides to the Physics Lunch Club
- Physics Lunch Club at Murphy’s
- Successfully moving the heaviest pieces of my lab to their new home
- A volunteer who used her truck in the move
- Draft budget for an upcoming proposal
- Discussing yet another proposal opportunity with colleagues
- Teaching my final class of this semester
- Dinner with friends
- Attending hilarious production of Rumors by Neil Simon performed by the SDSM&T Drama Club. I laughed so much my voice was hoarse on the way home.
- Finished the first draft of a major proposal
- Our new van tires seem to hold air pressure well
- My wife made cookie dough dip for snacks at The Well
- Good discussion about problems with basing our worth on our performance at the Wobbly Table men’s group
- Learning more about my students (May 2)
- Fun at a retirement reception for a colleague
- Good conversations at the farewell party for another colleague; she is moving to a different job
- Made appointments with multiple contractors about residing our house.
- A generous loan of audio equipment from the Music Program
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink