Gratitude (May 4 – 10)
- Several contractors giving us options for residing our house
- Several of my colleagues were honored at the year-end SDSM&T Employee Service & Recognition Awards
- Proctored the final exam for my class this year
- Final presentation from my independent study student
- One last time out with the telescope for the semester
- Good discussion at the Wobbly Table, even though only two of us attended
- Good service and memory of the barista at Dunn Bros.
- Attending the 2016 May commencement
- Graduation party for one of my students
- My mother liked our Mothers’ Day gift
- Good food at The Well potluck
- My wife did an amazing amount of cooking; she made delicious curry and bread for the potluck.
- Learning about friends at the potluck
- Mowing the back yard
- My order of gum balls arrived.
- Watching my wife play softball for The Well in their season opening double-header
- The Well won both games in dominant fashion
- The picturesque fog that settled in toward the end of the second game
- Learning the basics of how to “keep book” for a softball game.
- Submitting all of my final grades.
- Starting to plan the summer with my research group
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink