Gratitude (May 11-17)
- Good food and fun T-shirt at Physics Lunch Club (May 11)
- Planted garlic
- Started reassembling our radon monitor
- Made important decisions at staff meeting
- Made plans and reservation for an upcoming trip for a friend’s wedding
- Finished the campus yoga class for this semester with an attempt at balancing on my arms.
- Learned something important (keep the mic boost on the computer low) in our latest test call for the upcoming collaboration meeting
- Good discussion about why to obey God if he has already forgiven us.
- Our interview on SDPB went well.
- Had a restful day of reading and writing (May 14)
- Started a new batch of sauerkraut
- We had a late night breakfast with a good friend at IHOP
- Packed for our next trip
- Cleaned the bathroom (May 15)
- Our rain barrel is working well
- My potatoes have sprouted
- Dowloaded the thesis I need to read this week
- Found dark chocolate covered raisins at a store where we through they were discontinued
- Signed my contract for the next academic year
- Signed up for health insurance for the next academic year
- May of my colleagues are making a significant effort to engage the public at the upcoming public talk before the DUNE collaboration meeting.
- Finding good restaurants in Ft. Collins
- Good advice on changing directions in my lab
- A part of our interview on SDPB was replayed.
- Safe drive to Ft. Collins
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink