Gratitude (May 18 – 24)
- Safe drive home from Ft. Collins
- Reading (partially aloud) a student’s thesis while a passenger on the drive
- Cheese and other wonderful food from Whole Foods
- Lucile’s restaurant in Ft. Collins
- A helpful custodian who enabled me to get my bike helmet back from a room that was closed due to a freshly waxed floor.
- Recovering from various audio issues at the start of the DUNE collaboration meeting
- Important face-to-face discussions about my lab at the collaboration meeting
- The meeting was featured in six different local news stories (two on the radio and four on TV).
- Good conversation at the Collaboration Dinner
- Catching up with colleagues from Indiana and Minnesota at the dinner
- Good food at the dinner
- Firecraft Pizza is back at the Rapid City Farmers’ Market
- Watching The Producers (1968) with friends
- My wife’s homemade Thai curry (May 21).
- Time to relax Sunday afternoon (May 22)
- The Collaboration Meeting went well overall
- The spokesperson for the collaboration spoke highly of Rapid City.
- Our seedlings are doing well and adapting to the wind
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink