Gratitude (June 1 – 7)
- Purchased many of the tickets for our upcoming trip to see friends and attend a conference.
- Picked out colors and chose a contractor for our new siding
- My student safely arriving in the Chicago area
- Sorting out which foods in our freezers were affected by the recent recall
- Calling into the NOvA IB meeting
- My student attending the NOvA Collaboration Meeting in person
- Picking up my wife’s contact lenses and my prescription from our optometrist.
- The young entrepreneurs who mowed our front lawn
- Driving through the Black Hills with friends
- Grilling corn and fish with friends
- Getting a lot of cooking and cleaning done around the house
- Helping my wife plant seedlings
- Good discussion on embodiment and the origin of the Bible at The Well
- Learning to play a new game at Who’s Game House
- Beautiful weather all weekend
- Watching my wife play in our church’s softball team and win two games by large margins.
- Getting my office desks cleaned
- Finding an envelope I had lost week ago
- Staring on my tenure application dossier
- Voting in the SD primary election
- Useful lunchtime phone meeting
- Helped my wife plant the final seedlings in the garden
- Fun dinner at the clubhouse of a friend’s apartment complex.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink