Gratitude List (June 8 – 14)
- Grilling dinner (June 8)
- Our isolation transformer has arrived!
- Operating the radon monitor on my own for the first time in a few months
- Skype conversation with a friend in Minnesota
- First yoga class of the summer
- I successfully started a second physics lunch club because the original causes a schedule conflict for me. Two other people joined on the first outing!
- Good remote meeting with one of my graduate students.
- Started the first data run of the radon monitor with the isolation transformer installed.
- A highly-recommended electrician returned my call
- Good meeting with a prospective student (June 10)
- Helped my wife start painting our dining room
- Started a new batch of sauerkraut
- Bought a homemade rhubarb pie at the Farmers’ Market
- Bought basil plants from the Farmers’ Market
- Had a good discussion at The Well even though the group was smaller than usual (3 people)
- The electrician said our job would be easy and relatively inexpensive
- Donated blood for the first time since moving to South Dakota.
- Watched The Well play a fun softball game while shorthanded
- Practiced my softball bookkeeping skills
- Rain (and no hail) for the garden and rain barrels (June 13)
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink