Gratitude List (July 20-26)
- Attending my first master’s thesis defense as a committee member
- Physics lunch club at Sabor a Mexico
- Good meetings with students (July 20)
- Watching my wife play on our church’s softball team. She made the first out of the game! (July 20)
- Watching the team win two more games to become B League champions! She has a scraped elbow and bruised knee, but according to her, it was worth it.
- My student is now settled at Fermiab
- An unexpected extension on a grant proposal deadline.
- The ability to do some of my work from home.
- Getting my home desk partially cleaned off
- Fresh fruit from the Farmers’ Market
- Starting the first season of Red Green on DVD
- Restful weekend
- Going out for walk and Pokemon Go! (July 24)
- Good conversation about the difficult realities of life and death at The Well
- Clarinet Madness concert (July 24)
- Seeing friends at the concert as performers and in the audience
- Harvesting our first zucchini from our garden
- Planning our upcoming trips to Michigan and Chicago
- Lunch with a good friend
- Softball team celebration dinner
- Finishing NSF proposal.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink