Gratitude List (Sep. 14 – 20)
- Despite some current problems with a contractor, we have a house and the wealth to take care of it be hospitable with it.
- Physics Lunch club at (and leftovers from) Mongolian Grill
- Good advising meetings with my students
- First yoga class of the semester
- Informative forum on four of the 10 upcoming state ballot issues. The next one will be Oct. 13
- Planning for the solar eclipse in 2017.
- Being accepted as part of a group planning eclipse education and travel in 2017
- Interesting seminar on the 1972 Black Hills flood from a first-hand perspective
- Buying fruit from Farmer’s Market
- Learning how to use a credit card at the Market
- Watching the new Ghostbusters movie with friends
- The movie was better than I expected (I usually have low expectations for remakes or “reboots”)
- We have our house prepared for siding removers
- Good conversation with the electrician working as part of our siding project
- Biking to a new location from home for the first time
- Harvesting tomatoes and zucchini from our garden
- Making scrambled eggs, which turned out to be the best I eggs I remember making (Sep. 18)
- The first phase of re-siding our house has finally begun!
- Eating take-out outside with my wife for dinner
- Good advising meeting with graduate student
- My students finally got our lab computer connected to the internet.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Gratitude
. Bookmark the permalink