Gratitude List (Oct. 5-11)
- A friend gave us a ride to the airport (Oct. 5)
- Safe flight from RAP to MSP
- Finding a new favorite restaurant (French Meadow Bakery) at MSP airport
- Safe and on-time flight from MSP to CMH (John Glen International Airport in Columbus)
- A long and good discussion with our friend Bob
- Lively and good dinner with our friends Randy and Christina
- Safe drive to the Move United Retreat
- My wife found a pillow to replace the one we forgot to pack
- Meeting our friend’s baby son Leo
- Catching up with many old friends at the retreat
- Comfortable and good weather for our entire trip
- Fairly clear skies to see the stars on the retreat
- All of the compliments I received after giving a tour of the constellations and night sky
- The words of encouragement from Adam and others at the retreat
- The good service of the staff at the retreat center
- Safe drive back to Columbus after the retreat
- Getting my seminar for OSU prepared
- Catching up with friends Chris & Julia
- The Move United gathering on Sunday morning, especially the discussion (Oct. 9)
- Dinner and games with our friends Paul and Jona and their children
- Lunch at North Market with friends from Move United
- Catching up with colleagues in the OSU Physics Dept.
- My seminar at OSU went well.
- The flight from CMH to MSP landed early, giving me time to get a meal from my favorite fast food restaurant
- Safe flight from MSP to RAP.
- A friend gave me a ride home from the airport.
- Since my initial flight was early (7:12 am), I wanted to take a nap when I got home, and I had the flexibility of schedule to do so.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink