Gratitude List (Dec. 7-13)
- Being married for 7 years! (Dec. 12)
- Knowing my history well enough to understand why the flags were flying at half-mast on Wed. (Dec. 7)
- Walking to lunch with colleagues (Dec. 7)
- Getting necessary safety information about our lab UV LED
- Buying safety equipment for our lab UV LED
- Our new physics department T-shirt
- Viewing and voting on the Parade of Trees on campus
- The Society of Physics Students winning two awards for their trees
- End of semester gathering and treats for the band
- Leftover treats from the gathering
- Making mashed potatoes for my wife (Dec. 9)
- Not taking simple things (like my digestive system operating in the proper direction) for granted.
- I am feeling much better now.
- My wife cared for me well and lovingly while I was sick.
- My colleagues insuring that my final exam would still be proctored
- I am enjoying the new TV series Timeless
- A home that provides warm shelter from the cold winter
- Our new laster printer, a Christmas present from my wife
- Having graders for my final exam
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Enouragement
. Bookmark the permalink