Gratitude (Feb. 15 – 21)
- Seeing Moana with my wife and children of our friends
- Recognizing one of the constellations in the night sky in Moana
- Buying tickets for a German dinner next month
- The day off for Presidents’ Day
- Beautiful weather this weekend (Feb. 18-20)
- Participating in the Feb. Rapid City Community Conversations on the 16th.
- Dinner with friends in Spearfish (Feb. 18)
- An excellent concert from the Offutt Brass.
- Starting to read Lakota Woman
- Getting old files moved into a more accessible location
- Yoga class resuming for the semester
- A huge crowd at Mines Myth Busters
- Our physics demonstrations went well, especially the plasma ball
- The kids had fun at my demonstration, and I learned lessons for future events
- Good planning meeting for our upcoming conference
- My wife was able to organize the community meal while I was at the Myth Busters event.
- Enjoying time with friends at karaoke (Feb. 17)
- Having fun singing karaoke
- Good discussion of Daniel with friends at the Wobbly Table (Feb. 17)
- A nap before karaoke.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Fun
. Bookmark the permalink