Gratitude (May 10 – 16)
- Finished grading final exams for my class!
- Entered the final grades for my class
- Skype conversation with a colleague about a great app that I will probably write more about soon.
- Skype conversation with a good friend
- Helping my wife with her grading
- Buying pizza as part of a fundraiser
- Grocery shopping trip (May 11)
- The banner for our upcoming conference arrived
- Our secretary is back from her successful surgery
- Settling some details about an upcoming trip.
- Preparing our basement for plumbing work
- Harvesting the first (small) radish from our garden
- Booking a rental car for my upcoming trip
- Planning dinner with friends on an upcoming trip
- Our conference (CoSSURF) is off to a good start
- Being interviewed on SDPB about the conference
- Buying rain barrels from a friend and former pastor
- TV interview with KNBN
- Good food at the CoSSURF banquet
- Fun, good, and important conversations at the banquet.
- Riding to and from the banquet with my wife
- My wife driving me to the airport
- A surprisingly strong positive reaction to one of the presentations
- Safe and punctual flights from RAP to MSP to ORD.
- Despite some delays and impatience, I had a rental car from the airport to my hotel
- Recommendation from a colleague for a less expensive hotel than the one I had originally chosen.
- Staying in touch with my wife while traveling.
This entry was posted in Gratitude Lists
and tagged Encouragement
. Bookmark the permalink